Terms and Conditions – our Ts & Cs
All companies have a bit of red tape. We try to keep ours thin and not too sticky.
This website is operated by us and because we don’t talk in the third person that means “we”, “us” and “our” all = Borrago. When you use or browse our website or when you buy something from us, you agree to these terms. When it comes to Ts & Cs, we treat vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content the same, so these terms apply to everyone.
We know the chance of you reading all of this before you start using the site are slim, but our Legal Beagles are going to assume that you have. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Ts & Cs. If you don’t agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
Whenever we add new content, products, features or tools they’ll also be subject to these Ts & Cs. It’s your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes as we do update these terms sometimes. Continuing to use our website means you agree to the latest terms.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products to you.
By agreeing to these Ts & Cs, you:
- agree to...
- provide up to date and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store so we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed
- us publishing, sharing or using anything you send us (photos, ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, etc) through any channel (online, email, post, etc). This includes your comments, feedback and competition entries.
- agree not to...
- use our products for anything illegal or unauthorised
- violate any laws in your jurisdiction
- transmit any worms, viruses or other nasties or any code of a destructive nature
- spam, phish, crawl, etc for any obscene or immoral purpose
- interfere with or circumvent security features
- use this site for malicious purposes
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of this site or service without our express written permission
- use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or our friendly third-parties.
- understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted (except credit card and payment info)
- represent that you are at least 18 years old.
We reserve the right to:
- terminate your use of the website if you breech these terms; but if we don’t that doesn’t constitute a waiver of this right
- refuse access to this site to anyone, for any reason at any time
- limit sales and/or quantities of our products to any person, geographic region, dealers, resellers or others as we see fit either before or after orders are placed and paid for
- change to or cancel an order. If this happens, we’ll attempt to contact you using the details you’ve given us
- refuse to fulfil any order you place with us. Some products or offers might be available only online and therefore returns may be limited.
We try to keep all the information on our site up to date, but sometimes it might not be accurate. Because of that, it shouldn’t be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions and if you rely on the material on this site it’s at your own risk. We won’t tell you every time we update the site. Information and prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
Your personal information is really important, and we treat it as if it were our own. We follow GDPR best practices in collating, storing and using data as much as possible.
The internet can be a fickle friend and the world is a big place with natural disasters, politicians and pirates so we don’t guarantee that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We don’t guarantee the quality of any products, services, information, or other material will meet your expectations, or that any errors will be corrected – although we will of course try.
We won’t be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind.
We all know how competitive competitions can be. So here are the rules we play by:
- Winners are drawn at random, unless the competition is to be judged by best photo etc
- Winners will be chosen and notified at the end of the competition using the information you’ve given us – it’s up to you to make sure it’s correct
- If the winner is unable to take up a prize for any reason, and/or if no response is received, we will award the prize to an alternative winner. If this happens the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize
- Entrants must be over the age of 18
- Employees and family members of Borrago and all agencies connected to the competition are not eligible to enter
- Anything you send us (photos, ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, etc) through any channel (online, email, post, etc) can be published, distributed, or used as we see fit.
- If you enter the competition, you agree to these rules.
As well as above the following terms and conditions apply:
- Cocktail competition to be entered on Instagram, you must follow @BorragoDrinks to enter and tag the photo with @BorragoDrinks.
- Competition closes 1st November 2019.
- Cocktails must contain at least 25ml of Borrago #47 Paloma blend.
- The judges decision is final, prizes have no cash alternative.
- Entrants give permission for Borrago Ltd to use their cocktail in publication and to waive any fee, a credit will be given.
We hope these terms are clear but take no responsibly for the way you interpret them.
These Ts & Cs and any separate agreements we provide you are construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
Questions about the Ts & Cs should be sent to us at hello@Borrago.com.